Update - 26th March 2021
Our physical shop is closed until at least the 12th April in line with current guidelines.
We are still trading; both online and via click and collect. Here's what we're doing to minimise risk as much as possible:
Click & Collect
- Please check up to date collection times on our website before you visit.
- When you collect a parcel, please wear a mask (if we are not masked up; we will stand behind the door).
- We will not allow you into the building but will hand you your parcel at distance. We are happy to place your parcel outside the shop if you prefer. Just ask when you arrive.
- We are using Royal Mail's Click and Drop service to minimise contact at the Post Office
- Please note that we have had to extend our dispatch window to five working days, and there may be Royal Mail delays outside of our control. We are doing everything we can to get your parcels to you as quickly and safely as possible, and appreciate your patience and support.
We’re adding more stock to our website all the time to ensure you have all of the materials you need to keep you busy at home. If something you want isn’t listed, please do get in touch.
When we re-open:
In the Shop:
- We will ask you to wait at the door to be invited in when there is sufficient space as we are limiting the number of people on the premises at any one time.
- Hand sanitiser will be required to be used upon entering (we have them available).
- We are limiting opening hours to enable us to focus on serving you and to minimise our activity that requires us to move around the shop.
- We will be encouraging you to practise social distancing; being careful where space is confined and to minimise the amount of fabrics you touch.
- My staff will not be able to help carry fabrics etc unless they can maintain social distancing.
- Our workshop space has been separated from the main shop
- Each workstation is positioned by a window and tables are separated by perspex screens
- We have a maximum of 6 in any class and maximum 1 class at a time
- We have 3 separate ironing stations to minimise sharing
- Masks or visors are to be worn by all (unless medically exempt) when not sitting at a workstation
- Wipes, antibac spray and handgel are all readily available
- Our tutors are being fully briefed on what is expected from them to minimise risk. They are required to be tested prior to teaching (until they have had two jabs) and will wear masks/visors
- Unfortunately, tea/coffee etc will not be available. You are welcome to bring your own flask or fill up a water bottle here.
More details on class policies are issued at the time of booking.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 policies, please do get in touch.