We're back open. Here's what we're doing to minimise risk as much as possible:
Click & Collect
- Please check up to date collection times on our website before you visit.
- When you collect a parcel, please wear a mask.
- We are using Royal Mail's Click and Drop service to minimise contact at the Post Office.
In the Shop:
- We will ask you to wait at the door to be invited in just to avoid congestion in our downstairs space.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door.
- Please try to distance as much as possible from other customers.
- We will follow current guidance around mask wearing,
- Our workshop space has been separated from the main shop
- Tables are separated by perspex screens
- We have maximum numbers per class (generally 6).
- We have a number of ironing stations to minimise sharing
- We will follow current guidance around mask wearing. If the guidance allows; you may agree as a group whether to wear masks or not.
- Wipes, antibac spray and handgel are all readily available
- Our tutors are being fully briefed on what is expected from them to minimise risk.
More details on class policies are issued at the time of booking.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 policies, please do get in touch.