Update - 1st Nov 2020
Our physical shop is closed to customers from Thursday 5th November until at least Wednesday 2nd December in line with current guidelines.
When we re-open:
We're learning all the time about what works/doesn't both in the shop and with our online orders.
Here's what we're doing to minimise risk as much as possible:
In the Shop:
- We will ask you to wait at the door to be invited in when there is sufficient space as we are limiting the number of people on the premises at any one time.
- Hand sanitisers will be required to be used upon entering (we have them available).
- We are limiting opening hours to enable full cleaning to be undertaken.
- We will be encouraging you to practise social distancing; being careful where space is confined and to minimise the amount of fabrics you touch.
- My staff will not be able to help carry fabrics etc unless they can maintain social distancing.
- We are using Royal Mail's Click and Drop service to minimise contact at the Post Office
- Alternatively, you can select "Click and Collect" at checkout. Please check up to date collection times before visiting.
Please note that we have had to extend our dispatch window to five working days, and there may be Royal Mail delays outside of our control. We are doing everything we can to get your parcels to you as quickly and safely as possible, and appreciate your patience and support.
We’re adding more stock to our website all the time to ensure you have all of the materials you need to keep you busy at home. If something you want isn’t listed, please do get in touch.