Make a Memory Bear Sat 2nd May 10am-4pm
Use a loved one's clothes to make a keepsake bear or bunny for yourself or as a gift. This is a beautiful item that you’ll be able to make again and again.
You need to be able to use a sewing machine to come on this class and you'll need to bring it along with your usual sewing kit and the following:
- T-shirts, rompers, vests etc from your favourite little (or big) people!
- Alternatively you can use a selection of different coloured fabrics: 4-6 different colours or co-ordinating patterns, or if you prefer you can bring a selection from your stash that follow a theme or colour palette
- Matching good quality sewing machine thread
- Medium weight interfacing and toy stuffing
- Buttons for eyes if desired.