Wallet / Cross Body Purse Pattern
From our exclusive Escape & Create range; this pattern is a pre-cut out pattern for our wallet/ cross body purse pattern. We've seen this used as a lovely bag by adults and children alike and has been commandeered as a great bag for walking the dog with.
Just pin straight to your fabric; no cutting out of the pattern required saving you time.
Additional Requirements to make one of these:
- Fabric - 2 Fat Quarters (plus an allowance for making straps if not using webbing tape)
- 7” zip
- Magnetic clasp or popper set (optional)
- 20cm Heavyweight interfacing
- Swivel clip and 5cm Ribbon (optional)
- Webbing Tape 1.5m or fabric for straps
- Matching thread
Any woven fabric works for this - ranging from lightweight cottons through to heavy weight denims. Avoid 2 heavyweight fabrics - ensure the lining is lightweight cotton.