Please note that our shop does not have step-free access. The entrance has one step up from street-level, although we have a ramp that can be used to allow easier access for wheelchairs and pushchairs. This can be set up upon your arrival. We try to keep an eye on the door but please alert a member of staff if you require assistance.
Our shop spans two floors, and unfortunately we do not have a lift. We often rearrange our stock across the two floors, but the stock on the ground floor is currently:
- Quilting cotton collections
- Fat quarters, charm packs and jelly rolls
- Gifts including sewing boxes and children’s sewing kits
- Patterns including indie, Burda, Butterick, McCalls, New Look and quilting patterns
- Haberdashery including thread, ribbons, buttons, zips, wadding, interfacing and other dressmaking, quilting and bag-making notions
To maximise the use of our shop space, many of our fabrics are on high shelves but we will be more than happy to get these down for you.
Stock on the first floor is currently:
- Low-density or "blender" quilting cottons
- Dressmaking fabrics
- Craft fabrics including polycotton, fleece and felt
On occasions when we have two members of staff working, we will be happy to bring down stock from upstairs for you. Unfortunately, we are unable to leave the shop floor unattended and as we are a small team, there is often only one member of staff working. If you are coming to shop for something in particular (e.g. a specific quilting cotton collection, coloured fleece, pink linen etc), please contact us in advance of your visit and we can arrange to have some items brought downstairs for you to browse.
Please note that all of our workshops are held in the workspace upstairs, which does not have step-free access. Our toilet is also upstairs.
We apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause. We will do our best to be as accommodating as possible. Please contact us if you have any other questions about accessibility.