Class Bookings and Cancellation Policy
- Online via this website. This secures your place immediately.
- In the shop or over the phone. Full payment is required to secure a booking.
Booking confirmation will automatically be sent via e-mail for online bookings or can be given as a receipt in the shop.
We no longer send a reminder e-mail prior to the class as we have put all the details of what to bring on the website under each appropriate class. We ask that you do not make any purchases for a class more than 2 weeks beforehand as we occasionally have to cancel or postpone a class if there are insufficient bookings.
Details of classes and workshops contained on the website may be subject to change without notice.Payment (Classes)
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking to confirm your place.
- We take payment by cash, card or Paypal. Please ensure all details are correct at time of placing order to assist in credit verification.
- We accept no responsibility for bookings that are held back due to incorrect or invalid payment details being submitted.
Class Attendance (Courses)
If you are unable to attend one of the sessions on a course; please let us know as soon as possible. On a minority of of our courses, it may be possible to catch up on the missed session but on most of our classes it will not be. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer extensions to the course or additional sessions should you be unable to attend a session.
Cancellation Policy (Classes/Sewcials)
a) Cancellation by you:
- Payments for classes/sewcials are generally non-refundable. We liken it to buying a theatre ticket. Most of the work has gone on well ahead of the actual session. You are welcome to send someone else in your place instead. Just let us know their contact details as soon as possible. If you know you will need to cancel your place, we will offer to try and re-sell your place if there is sufficient time. If your place is re-sold we will then be able to give you a refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are unable to complete a class due to malfunctioning equipment.
- We may need to cancel a class; e.g. if the tutor is ill or we get insufficient bookings to make it viable. In the event of us needing to cancel a class we will give as much notice as possible and will offer you a place on an alternative. We are, unfortunately, finding that more people are booking later and later, so it does mean that quite often we are having to leave it until the last minute before deciding whether we have enough students to go ahead.
- If the alternative offered does not work for you, then we will offer you either a full refund or you are welcome to swap the payment for a gift card to spend in the shop/at a later date.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any other/3rd party costs or expenses you may have incurred in relation to the original booking.
We try our best at all times to run classes even with small numbers; but we admit that we find it very difficult to predict the popularity of a particular class so we extend our sincere apologies if we have to cancel.