Refunds and Returns
Stock purchases made in the shop or online are subject to our returns policy as below:
- Pre-packaged goods: Please return these in their original packaging with your receipt for a full refund.
- Cut lengths: Please return these with your receipt or details of the order number for a full refund. We cannot unfortunately accept returns of faulty fabric if it has been cut into following purchase so please do check your fabric before cutting.
- We will refund postage costs for online orders to the value of the original delivery cost.
If you change your mind or are unhappy with your purchase:
- Pre-packaged goods: We will offer a full refund for unopened goods in their original new condition within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt.
- Cut lengths: We can only offer a refund on cut fabric if there is a fault with the fabric. This is standard practice within the industry. Please therefore check your purchase carefully before paying/placing your order.
- Where payment has been made by credit/debit card, we can only refund to the original payment card. For security purposes, we may need to contact the customer to verify details.
- Where payment has been made by PayPal; any refund will automatically go back onto the payer's Paypal account.
- Refunds are normally credited to customers’ accounts within seven working days.
- Our systems do not allow us to switch where a refund can go.
See here for our class cancellation terms and conditions.